Had a rough couple of days, in athe psycho-emotional sense. Happily that's past but it was interesting in that I could see what was happening, what the causes were, and how to move through them and onto other things.
Once again I was living (in my head) WAY out in some past or future space, which I obviously can't change (the past) and was only a moderately bleak fantasy (the future). It took a couple days re-setting, reading, etc, to get myself present here-and-now again. The actual situation is that there are changes I am making that will take longer than I would prefer. It's easy to lose sight of the forest. Counting trees is not my actual goal!
My focus, really, is one of continuously working towrds a simpler life. It has been pointed out that my life is already rather simple (like my mind). But seriously it's how I work best. So more 'things' go away (I need an assistant for my paper collections...it's fucking stupid how much paper I generate/acquire) and I work at not replacing them with other things. The oddest thing for me is how attached I can be to absolute crap. Stickers. Seriously. I just found another horde of stickers. Whatever.
Hap sent me incense. It's lovely.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Mood stabilizers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment