Monday, March 31, 2008

"nothing good can come from that"




I spent the weekend with Jeff Martone and 23 people at Jogo Gym/Crossfit Bellingham getting certified as a Crossfit Kettlebell Instructor. Today's title is one of Jeff's favorite sayings and it was suggested that this would be a good title for his next DVD. Jeff is a great guy, an excellent teacher, and seriously funny. I really didn't expect to learn even half of what I did, or to enjoy it half as much. Maybe we can get him to put the quote on the back of a sweatshirt or something. You can find out more about Jeff here and there are cool videos or him doing his thing here. The juggling one and the one marked 'turkish get up pt. 4' are the most interesting to the non-kb obsessed.

I took the train to Bellingham with my bike, the top picture is from Sunday morning, just a perfect morning after Saturday's on and off slush & snow deluge. I really need to get a seat that doesn't take on water. Serious. I saw some great things- I saw this bird:
and this one:
and I saw the place where Robb Wolf shops (obscure CF reference, just ignore it):

and had just a great time. Bellingham seems like a fine place to live, if you have an income lined up.

More later, but when I got back today I saw something that made me think of my friend Kathy:

Have a fine Spring.

No comments: