Monday, February 18, 2008

The Nature of Hell

There is this particular part of hell that was established shortly after the invention of rubber tires and innertubes, that is soley populated by the worthless trash who break into parking garages and slash the tires of bicycles. May every tire you ever rely on in your times of need blow out, fuckers.

In better news, I had a really good birthday. I got to meet Charles and Jessi's new boy, Kieran who is a fine young man. Really young. But still. Olivia and Patrick came over, and it was just very cool to sit in a comfy house with Billy Idol in the background eating cheesecake and discussing the myriad evils of the modern world. Thanks for thinking of me!

I also took a nap in my own bed in the sun, played guitar until my fingers ached, and had a really fine breakfast at Roxy's. Back at work today, happy and well.

Blessings-

No comments: